- Brown Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter- ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ¼ cup
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour – 1 ½ cup
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Nutella – 6 tbsp [ for filling]
- Dark Chocolate – 1 cup
- In a sheet of baking paper, start scooping out a tablespoon of Nutella and drop it on the baking paper.
- Try to use the Nutella that’s been in the fridge or else it will be too runny.
- Keep this in the fridge for atleast 30 mins so that it will be easy to handle.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, caster sugar, milk and vanilla essence.
- Mix everything together with a whisk until well combined.
- Add in your dry ingredients, flour and baking soda and bring the dough together.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Take a scoop full of cookie dough and flatten it out, then take a tablespoon of frozen Nutella and keep it in the centre of the cookie dough and wrap it up.
- Shape the cookie and flatten it.
- Keep the cookies on the baking tray and bake it for 15 min until golden brown
Method for the topping
- Make the glaze by melting the dark chocolate. Pour it on the cookies.
- Keep it in the fridge to set.
Voila! Your cookies are ready.