- Caster Sugar – 200 g
- Oil – 60 ml
- Egg – 2
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Flour – 1cup
- Cocoa Powder – ½ cup
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Icing Sugar to cover the dough balls.
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder, salt and keep it aside.
- In another bowl add the castor sugar and oil. Mix it with a whisk until well – incorporated.
- Add the cocoa powder in and mix it thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix it and scrape down the sides.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add the flour mixture and mix everything until well combined.
- Cover it with a cling film and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Use a small scooper or a tablespoon to scoop out the dough and roll it roughly into a 1 inch ball with your hands.
- Pat the dough in the icing sugar and place it on the parchment lined baking tray about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 -15 mins.
ALSO READ-Simple winter snack recipes